NOTA UNTUK PM DARI BLOGGERS PRO UMNO!

NOTA UNTUK PM DARI BLOGGERS PRO UMNO!

Monday, July 26, 2010

UMNO will crumble with the existence of traitors within it

UMNO should keep imbeciles like Khairy Jamaluddin if they want to lose in the next general election.

Just keep him and our lost will be secured. And what is wrong with The Star when they keep on promoting Khairy Jamaluddin in their news?

Oh yes. They are racist kiasus who will do anything to ensure UMNO will drop dead in the 13th general election.

KJ is at it again when he is acting to be all nice and good.

"We should show that Umno is always close to the people. That is why I've reminded the Youth movement that if I come to a gotong-royong, there is no need for a large group of people to throng around (me) ... it shows as if we just want to be 'in the frame.'

"The Youth movement should cast away this 'entering the frame' culture. I will know those who have been working," he told reporters after attending a gotong-royong organised by the Kelana Jaya Umno Youth at Taman Desa Ria here Sunday.

Oh yes. Big talk from a non performer in Pemudi UMNO. Bla! Bla! Bla! Bla! Bla! Bla!

I felt like vomitting every time I see, read or hear this Head of Pemudi UMNO opens his filthy mouth.

I will surely destroy my vote and write in my vote for UMNO to chuck this gay out since he is only destroying UMNO from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whatever that is on your mind. Heck! This is a free country after all. If the racists Chinese can swear at the Malays as much as they want, we can do that as well.

However, I will not be held responsible to whatever that you have to say. The comment is solely the private opinion of the author.