NOTA UNTUK PM DARI BLOGGERS PRO UMNO!
Monday, June 7, 2010
Al Jazeera talks to US activist named by Israel as a 'terrorist'
Israel is the biggest terrorist of the world, lying through their teeth about the massacre of the volunteers in the deadly raid of Mavi Marmara were “active terror operatives” who are sympathetic to al-Qaeda and Hamas.
“Israel is a democratic nation. Israel has the ability and the right to investigate itself, not to be investigated by any international board,” Israeli Ambassador to the United States Michael Oren said.
Turkey said it would push for an international investigation, with Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu saying that allowing Israel to conduct an internal inquiry might lead to cover up. “We want to know the facts. If Israel rejects this, it means it is also another proof of their guilt. They are not self-confident to face the facts,” Davutoglu said.
Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, said earlier on Sunday that "dozens of thugs" from what he called "an extremist, terrorism-supporting" organisation had boarded the flotilla and readied themselves for the arrival of the naval commandos.
Farouq Burney, who represented Qatar on board the Mavi Marmara, also cast doubt on Netanyahu's claims.
"Most of the people who boarded the ship in international waters were renowned figures, like European MPs, a former US ambassador and a few people from the Free Gaza Movement," he said, referring to one of the flotilla's principal organisers.
"There is no way these people could be branded as terrorists."
Jamal el-Shayyal, Al Jazeera's correspondent who was on board the Mavi Marmara from the beginning of its voyage, said no such group joined the ship after it had left port.
"Not less than 24 hours before Israel attacked I was granted access to all areas of the ship to see whether there were any unwanted people or weapons on board," he said.
"There was nothing of this sort on the boat… The only way for someone to get on board without being screened would be if an aircraft dropped them on board, and the only one that did this was an Israeli military one, and it ended up killing people."
I am quite surprised to see some visitors from Tel Aviv having the nerve to comment here. You are the only one who thinks that you are the chosen people. Chosen my foot!
We know better that you would even kill hundreds of prophets and even deviate the Torah because you are the SATAN WORSHIPPERS bent on controlling the world via New World Order.
The 15 points of motion condemning Israel:
1. Condemning in the strongest terms the attack by the military of the Zionist regime under the leadership of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the Gaza-bound humanitarian aid ship, which resulted in the loss of lives and injury to civilians;
2. Recording the utmost disappointment over the weak statement of the United Nations Security Council against the violent attack of the Zionist regime on the aid ship;
3. Deciding to call on the United Nations Security Council to condemn Israel and not just make weak statements;
4. Deciding for Malaysia to cooperate with member countries of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), Arab League and like-minded nations to uphold the principles of international law, including human rights laws, international humanitarian laws and the United Nations Charter, in handling the humanitarian crisis in Gaza;
5. Calling on like-minded countries to bring a resolution to the United Nations Security Council to refer the Zionist regime's attack (on the aid ship) to the International Criminal Court (ICC);
6. Calling on like-minded countries to bring a resolution to the United Nations General Assembly to seek an advisory opinion from the International Court of Justice (ICJ);
7. Proposing that Turkey consider action under the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (ICC);
8. Urging that a fully independent investigation, and not just an impartial probe, be conducted on the attack by the military of the Zionist regime;
9. Supporting fully the call of the international community, particularly the Human Rights Council via the resolution adopted on June 2, 1010, for an independent and accountable investigation into this attack;
10. Demanding that Israel not obstruct any humanitarian aid convoy for the Palestinian people, especially in Gaza, in accordance with Resolution 1860 of the United Nations Security Council;
11. Welcoming the action of Egypt in its unconditional opening of the Rafah border to ensure that humanitarian aid can be channelled unimpeded;
12. Appealing to the international community to continue providing humanitarian aid to the people of Palestine in Gaza without heed or fear of the threat from the Zionist regime;
13. Recording appreciation for Jordan, Turkey, Ireland, the Philippines and other countries which had been engaged in the efforts to free the Malaysian nationals detained by the Zionist regime;
14. Urging the Palestinian people to unite with the purpose of safeguarding their fundamental rights to establish an independent, free and sovereign Palestine state;
15. Expressing the undivided support of the Malaysian people for the struggle of the Palestinian people towards the establishment of an independent, free and sovereign state. - Bernama
"I was deported for having violated Israeli law," Peck added. "I asked [the Israeli official processing his deportation], 'What law have I violated?' He said, 'You have illegally entered Israel.' I said, 'Well, now, wait. Our ship was taken over by armed commandos. I was brought here at gunpoint against my will, and you call that illegally entering Israel?'"
To Navy vet Joe Meadors, “There is no doubt that the Israelis were committing piracy on the high seas against the Freedom Flotilla and used deadly force against unarmed humanitarians whose only crime was defending themselves against a sea and airborne invasion by heavily armed aggressors."
"As a survivor of the June 8, 1967 Israeli attack on the USS Liberty," Meadors said, "I am fully aware of the tactics the Israelis are capable of and willing to use with impunity and without remorse. That time they fired machine guns, cannon, rockets, napalm, and torpedoes on us, then deliberately machine-gunned life rafts we had dropped over the side in anticipation of abandoning ship. And the only response from the American government was to impose a gag order on the crew of the USS Liberty."
"This time, too," Meadors continued, "the Israelis have shown no remorse, and I fear that the US government is again granting them impunity."
You can read a full detail of the account in free palestine movement.
Concurrently, our former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad said that a new evaluation on the efficiency of the shipping of humanitarian relief aid to Gaza had to be made to safeguard the aid so that it will reach the people of Gaza.
He said: "We have to make an assesment first as to the effectiveness of the method of bringing relief to Gaza. This is not just a propaganda.
"We are very worried that the cement for example is not allowed by the Israelis to be imported into Gaza. They (Palestinians) may make use of it to build military bunkers to fight against them (Israelis), but without the cement they (Palestinians) cannot build the houses," said Dr Mahathir when asked on the next move of the Perdana Global Peace Organisation (PGPO) to bring aid to the Gazans following the hijacking of the relief vessels by Israel's navy.
"If Egypt opens it border with Raffah in Gaza, they want to examine everything and every item that we take and that may cause delays, and also they may consider certain things as dangerous," he said.
Israel will not accept United Nation's Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon's suggestions on an international commission on the Mavi Marmara assault thus proving that they are truly the real terrorist of the world.
There had been an eye-witness account by a journalist with al-Jazeera, Jamal Elshayyal who had been on board the Mavi Marmara which said that the Israeli commandos rappelled on to the ship as the helicopters hoverred 12 or 15 feet overhead.
That was reported on Sunday's (6th June) edition of The Independent. He was asleep at the time of the assault and was awoken by it at about 4 a.m. where at least 15 fast Zodiac naval speedboats closing on the ship, each with about 20 soldiers on board.
The shooting came from above and he saw two men shot dead in the top of the head before the commandos came down and started firing on deck. He also questioned how a man shot nearly between the eyes can be accounted for shooting in self defence.
Two other eye witnesses have also independently reported the same as Mr Elshayyal, that the firing come first and unprovoked from above at those on the deck of the ship.
Press TV reporter Mr Hassan Ghani's eyewitness account can be watched on the youtube below.
Press TV-News Analysis-Gaza Aid Heroes-06-05-2010(Part1)
The attack had occured on the international waters and the Israelis had acted as if they are the terrorist for attacking unarmed volunteer who mostly had been conducting the morning prayers at that time.
Hence, I do not agree with an article by writtenbyhim about not wasting time to bring Israel to ICC.
We have to act even though we are a small country because this uncivilised act by the Israeli terrorist are illegal because they shoot at unarmed volunteers in the international waters.
Just because we are small, we can change the world because one person can change the world. As the quote by Mohandas Gandhi, "Be the change that you want to see in the world."