NOTA UNTUK PM DARI BLOGGERS PRO UMNO!

NOTA UNTUK PM DARI BLOGGERS PRO UMNO!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nasi Lemak can be the main source of obesity

'Nasi Lemak not main source of obesity'

"Parents should instill healthy food habits in children from as young as three years-old as it will be difficult when they reach adolescence."

KUALA LUMPUR: Nasi lemak is the not the main source of obesity among school children as it can be due to uncontrolled intake of high calorie diet, said Nutrition Society of Malaysia president Dr Tee E Siong.

"We must be wise in controlling our daily food intake," he told reporters at the launch of Nutrition Month Malaysia 2011 with the theme "Healthy Children, Healthy Nation-Start Early" at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, here today.


In this aspect, parents should instill healthy food habits in children from as young as three years-old as it will be difficult when they reach adolescence.

Dr Tee said preschool and primary school children are the most at risk of malnutrition as it will impact their physical, mental, emotional and social development.

"Overweight and nutritional deficiencies not only impact growth but bring undesirable effects to children as they will have high risk of hypertension and diabetes," he added. - BERNAMA


I can attest to the fact that Nasi Lemak can be the main source of obesity since I had experimented with it myself.

A couple of years ago, I ate Nasi Lemak every morning for a whole month when I was working because I was feeling like eating Nasi Lemak and I was FAT like a pig.

If you eat Nasi Lemak once a week, it's still okay. But if you gobble it up like a starving African for a whole month, you can be FAT.

If you think that I am joking, why don't you try it yourself? But make it easier to be fat by gobbling down Nasi Lemak for breakfast, lunch and dinner plus supper.

And see for yourself how fat you can get in a month! I bet you will be fatter than I had been when I ate it for breakfast every morning.

2 comments:

  1. pewh...luckily i only ate nasi lemak once i a while...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro/Sis Anon 12:12 PM. I try to avoid nasi lemak altogether now. But sometimes the temptation is too strong.

    ReplyDelete

Say whatever that is on your mind. Heck! This is a free country after all. If the racists Chinese can swear at the Malays as much as they want, we can do that as well.

However, I will not be held responsible to whatever that you have to say. The comment is solely the private opinion of the author.