NOTA UNTUK PM DARI BLOGGERS PRO UMNO!

NOTA UNTUK PM DARI BLOGGERS PRO UMNO!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thank you justice Mohd Zabidin

It was a good news indeed when Justice Mohd Zabidin Mohd Diah ruled on Wednesday that the items - a white toothbrush, a towel and a mineral water bottle - could be tendered as evidence in Anwar’s ongoing sodomy trial.

Anwar kept saying he is innocent but he doesn't act like someone who is innocent.

For me personally, if I am accused of a crime in which I did not commit, I will move heaven or hell to prove my innocent.

But, that is me. And Anwar is not me. Anwar is a person who is crazy about sex especially of the weird kind.

He does not want to swear on the Quran in the mosque. He does not want to give his DNA on a voluntary basis.

His lawyers kept postponing the Sodomy 2 case. He have loads of money which is proven when he went to and fro overseas to criticise Malaysia.

I think maybe he will ask America to come and liberate him by bombing Malaysia and putting him to be the 1st homo P.M. in a liberal Malaysia if he is found guilty of sodomising Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan.

But why hasn't he gone to Mecca to pray in front of the Kaabah since the prayers of an innocent person wrongfully accused will be granted by Allah a.s.a.p.

I am amused by some of the comments by his supporter for the BN or UMNO supporters to watch their language as Allah is watching.

Tell that to Anwar Al Juburi because he seems to forget that when he's busy having sex with other men, Allah is watching him.

And in the hereafter, just remember that in Allah's court, our mouths will be sealed and all of our bodies can talk and reveal to Allah what had be done by them.

I bet Al Jub's dick will admit to it's doing his thing with the wrong hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whatever that is on your mind. Heck! This is a free country after all. If the racists Chinese can swear at the Malays as much as they want, we can do that as well.

However, I will not be held responsible to whatever that you have to say. The comment is solely the private opinion of the author.