NOTA UNTUK PM DARI BLOGGERS PRO UMNO!

NOTA UNTUK PM DARI BLOGGERS PRO UMNO!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fuck you to hell busybodies!

First of all, I don't like busibodies. I mean really busy people who are serious with their work, won't even have time to be busibodies and mind other people's business.

My time is precious. I have work to do. I have more important things to do, than snooping or minding other people's business.

Only STUPID FUCKERS who are unemployed people, drug addicts ( who want to rob people out of their money to buy drugs so that they can die out of their addiction towards drugs), petty minded people, mat rempits, bohsia, bohjan, and those 'kampung' minded people like to mind other people's business.

Do you think that scientists, researchers, businessmen, astronouts and others have TIME TO BE BUSIBODIES?

Hey! There are more important things in my life that I have to do than minding other people's business and I expect people to mind their own business as well.

I mean. Really. Do you like people minding your business? Do you like gossipers and other petty minded nothing better to do women or men for that matter to gossip about you or spy on you 24/7?

I want to say GO TO HELL and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, OKAY you bloodyfools.

Don't you have anything better to do than minding other people's business?

Go read a book and stop reading URTV and use your grey matter for once instead of making it rusting because you never use it.

My God! I could just .... these busibodies. I really can use my imagination like what Ally McBeal on what torture I can use to those busibodies so that they can die a real painful death.

Pun intended! I'm not a violent person anyway. Unless if you provoke or attack me first.

I think that someone who is attacked by someone else has a right in law to defend himself even to the extend of killing the attacker.

I mean it's either your life or theirs. We should not be so nice to criminals to the extend of us losing our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say whatever that is on your mind. Heck! This is a free country after all. If the racists Chinese can swear at the Malays as much as they want, we can do that as well.

However, I will not be held responsible to whatever that you have to say. The comment is solely the private opinion of the author.